Sahaba is a beautiful, low maintenance, and sustainable marble. It’s easy to take care of and doesn’t require any waxing or sealing. Perfect for all your home design needs! Sahaba is highly durable and scratch resistant while still maintaining its natural beauty.
Sahaba Marble Product information
- 80 up degree polished surface finish; +/-1mm or +/-1.5mm thickness tolerance.
- Water Absorption (ASTM C 97): 0.29 %
- Modulus of Rupture (ASTM C 99): 2 000 psi
- Compressive Strength (ASTM C 170): 13 300 psi
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM C 24): 26.4 Ha
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C 880): 1 600 psi
- Density (ASTM C 97): 2 618
Blocks, Slabs & Tiles
Tiles Regular Size:
- 305×305 mm or 12″x12″;
- 400×400 mm or 16″x16″
- 457×457 mm or 18″x18″;
- 300×600 mm or 12″x24″;
- 600×600 mm or 24″x24″;
- 2400upx1200up mm
- Customized orders are available
10mm or 3/8″,12mmor 1/2″, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mmUp To 200mm by order
T/T 30% at adcance,70% payment against copy B/L, or 100% Irrevocable L/C
Polished, unpolished, honed, brushed, acid,sandblasted,bush hammered,tumbled,striped
Packed in strong wooden crates covered with transparent plastic filmto preventrain and dust.
Depend on the sizes, quantities of your order. The general delivery time is 15 days
Widely used for cutting marble tiles,marble stairs ormarble vanity top etc.
Top quality and competitive price with promote delivery time
- Competitive price with high quality;
- Washable and durable, Dust – proof and the color never fade
- Delivery on time and we have stable material supply;
- All products inspected by experienced Inspector Team, checking pieces by pieces
- Seaworthy wooden crate to reduce the breakage