The Teriesta Marble collection is a synthesis of the purest and most noble raw materials. Teriesta Marble is a trademark of quality and refinement. The natural beauty of the stone is enhanced by the careful selection and processing of colours, as well as by the unique hand-made finishing touches applied by expert craftsmen.
Teriesta marble Product information
- 80 up degree polished surface finish; +/-1mm or +/-1.5mm thickness tolerance.
- Water Absorption (ASTM C 97): 0.17 %
- Modulus of Rupture (ASTM C 99): 1 800 psi
- Compressive Strength (ASTM C 170): 17 600 psi
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM C 24): 31.6 Ha
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C 880): 1 250 psi
- Density (ASTM C 97): 2 675
Blocks, Slabs & Tiles
Tiles Regular Size:
- 305×305 mm or 12″x12″;
- 400×400 mm or 16″x16″
- 457×457 mm or 18″x18″;
- 300×600 mm or 12″x24″;
- 600×600 mm or 24″x24″;
- 2400upx1200up mm
- Customized orders are available
10mm or 3/8″,12mmor 1/2″, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mmUp To 200mm by order
T/T 30% at adcance,70% payment against copy B/L, or 100% Irrevocable L/C
Polished, unpolished, honed, brushed, acid,sandblasted,bush hammered,tumbled,striped
Packed in strong wooden crates covered with transparent plastic filmto preventrain and dust.
Depend on the sizes, quantities of your order. The general delivery time is 15 days
Widely used for cutting marble tiles,marble stairs ormarble vanity top etc.
Top quality and competitive price with promote delivery time
- Competitive price with high quality;
- Washable and durable, Dust – proof and the color never fade
- Delivery on time and we have stable material supply;
- All products inspected by experienced Inspector Team, checking pieces by pieces
- Seaworthy wooden crate to reduce the breakage